There are three ways to become a Liberty Direct Premium Practice. We invite you to participate in as many ways as you can based on your practice qualifications.
Your first opportunity is to become a Liberty Direct Premium Practice offering Direct Primary Care (DPC) to have your monthly membership fee subsidized through Liberty Direct.
To become a Liberty Direct Premium Practice, practices must meet a very specific set of criteria. Premier Practices must:
- Maintain, at a minimum, office hours during business hours and provide after hours coverage by telephone for all Liberty Direct members.
- Be willing and able to provide “virtual visits” by phone, email, text, and/or video chat when medically appropriate to Liberty Direct members.
- Provide Liberty Direct members with health care navigation assistance to assist them in identifying high-value providers in the community. Practices must exercise their best efforts to negotiate discounted cash prices for lab and imaging services on behalf of members.
- Provide each Liberty Direct member with an annual health assessment and an annual health management plan that details, at a minimum, the specific health objectives and associated actions including lifestyle modifications, follow up visits, and preventive screenings to be taken by the member during the course of the year. On request, Liberty Direct will provide a simple tool for providing these plans.
- Process the membership payments of Liberty Direct members on a monthly basis using the Hint Health membership management platform to enable Liberty HealthShare to accurately compensate practices.
While it is not mandatory for a Premier Practice to have a membership-based practice, DPC physicians are eligible to have a portion of their patient’s monthly fees paid by Liberty.
In addition to the opportunities available to DPC practices, you may be a Liberty Direct Premium Practice and receive compensation for providing health coaching to certain Liberty Direct members who have modifiable health conditions or risks.
Finally, if you have received training to prescribe nutritional supplements, you may affiliate with Liberty Direct as a nutritional supplement prescribing practice and enable your patients to have physician grade nutritional supplement costs reimbursed by Liberty on the same terms as pharmaceuticals.